Spring Festival at Ticonderoga!
Saturday, April 22, 2017 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Amazing Farm Fun at Ticonderoga
26469 Ticonderoga Rd.
Chantilly, VA 20152
Happy New Year 2017, from everyone here at the farm!
Already looking for fun spring activities for the family to enjoy?
Visit US Here at Amazing Farm Fun at Ticonderoga!
Our Spring Festival will begin on March 25, 2017 – April 23, 2017: OPEN 10AM-5PM.
• Our Entrance gate will close at 4:00PM daily.
• Easter Egg Hunts will take place promptly at 11 AM and 2 PM on Saturdays and Sundays, during our Spring Festival dates. Please arrive AT LEAST 15 prior to scheduled egg hunt times so you don’t miss the hunt!
• Meet and Greet with the Easter Bunny and find the Golden Goose Egg for an extra special prize!
• There are many other activities included with your admission to enjoy, including: giant slide hills, huge jumping pillows, hayrides, animal feeding areas, pedal kart track, swinging bridge, and much more!
• There will be 3 different age groups for each Egg Hunt: Ages 0-3, 4-6, and 7+.
• Admission is required for Ages 2 & Up: Weekend rate is $14.95, Weekday rate is $10.95.
• Group reservations can be made at www.amazingfarmfun.com. Private Egg Hunts are available for group visits, upon request, for an additional $2.00 per person.
• Food vendors will be on-site for tasty treats and snacks during our Spring Festival from 11-4PM.
Community Garden Plots are available for rent as of January 15th through our Community Garden Plot Rental Program here at the farm.
Ticonderoga Farm provides local residents of the surrounding areas the opportunity to participate in a community gardening experience through the Community Garden Plot Rental Program here at the farm. We have 156 garden plots that are rented on an annual basis. Most plots measure 12 feet by 20 feet. Gardening is permitted generally from dawn to dusk.
Your Garden Plot Rental Includes:
• Free Subscription to Better Homes and Garden Magazine
• Deer-proof fencing surrounding the entire garden areas
• Four foot wide service paths for easy access
• Full southern exposure to sun, 8 hour daily minimum
• On-site water hookups
• Security fenced with coded lock for renter only access
• Ample all weather parking adjacent to gardens
• Picnic areas for lounging and relaxing
• General liability insurance covered by the farm
• Options for tilling and composting services are available for additional fee
• Participate in discounted gardening lessons and garden workshops held on site
For more information about HOW TO OBTAIN A GARDEN PLOT and RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR 2017, please visit our website.
OUR WEBSITE for more information about us.
Also, be sure to check out our FACEBOOK PAGE for regular updates!
We look forward to having you here!
-AMAZING FARM FUN